When will my autopay be debited from my account?
- 2 Business Days before your bill is due.
- If your AutoPay fails in this first attempt, we will continue to try to debit until your bill is due.
I am set up on autopay, how did I get a disconnect notice?
- Was your autopay recently setup? Most likely autopay was set up too late for this billing cycle. Please pay your outstanding balance and autopay will run as normal next billing cycle.
- You can make a payment through MyAccount or use the Payment IVR (1-877-544-4857, press 2 for payment after language selection)
- Have you been on autopay for a while? Your autopay most likely failed. Please confirm that you have the most up to date information on file. View your autopay profile through MyAccount.
I received a call/email from the APG&E collections team telling me that my autopay failed, what happened?
- The most common reason that autopay fails is because your Credit Card has expired or was cancelled.
- You may update your Credit Card information through MyAccount.
- If your Credit Card is up to date, please reach out to your financial institution to determine what has occurred. Please be sure to pay your bill to avoid interruption of service.
How can I update my autopay information?
- You can update your autopay information through MyAccount.