How to signup for AutoPay
How do I set up AutoPay?
- You may set up AutoPay through MyAccount (preferred method) or by submitting an AutoPay Form to email@example.com.
In My Account:
Login to your MyAccount, select Payments, then choose Auto Payment.
To use AutoPay, you must first create a Payment Profile. Click on Payment Profiles to get started.
Create a Payment Profile in the screen that appears. PLEASE be aware that the default is to set up this profile for AutoPay on all of your accounts.
If you DO NOT WANT THIS please UNCHECK the BOX.
You should continue to pay your bill until it says: "Autopay: Do Not Pay, Amount Due will automatically be deducted" on your bill
Some helpful information:
When will my AutoPay be debited from my account?
- 2 Business Days before your bill is due.
I am set up on AutoPay, how did I get a disconnect notice?
- Was your AutoPay recently set up? Most likely AutoPay was set up too late for this billing cycle. Please pay your outstanding balance and AutoPay will run as normal next billing cycle.
- You can make a payment through MyAccount or use the Payment IVR (1-877-544-4857, press 2 for payment after language selection)
- Have you been on AutoPay for a while? Your AutoPay most likely failed. Please confirm that you have the most up to date information on file. View your AutoPay profile through MyAccount.
I received a call/email from the APG&E collections team telling me that my AutoPay failed, what happened?
- The most common reason that AutoPay fails is because your Credit Card has expired or was canceled.
- You may update your Credit Card information through MyAccount.
- If your Credit Card is up to date, please reach out to your financial institution to determine what has occurred. Please be sure to pay your bill to avoid interruption of service.
How can I update my AutoPay information?
- You can update your AutoPay information through MyAccount.